Thanks to jesusluvsall of jesusluvsallblog for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. He writes about his faith and serving others through Jesus Christ, his experiences with chronic illness, and also has some great short stories!
Jesusluvsall’s questions for me
- What is your blog about? Introduce it for first time visitors. – My blog is about sharing my photography and tips to helps others with their photography.
2. When you write in your blog, where do you like to be? – At home in my recliner.
3. What is a book or movie that meant something to you recently? – The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Not the old one, but the newer one with Ben Stiller. It really spoke to me as a photographer and my inner adventure seeker. Everyone should see this!
4. Who are a few people who inspire you and why? – My husband Bill, because is is always helping people and thinking of others. I am not so selfless. Sean Tucker, a photographer in England that shares a lot of advice about being creative and doing your own thing rather than following trends. Fiona Lark is another photographer. She does fine art photography and it is absolutely beautiful!
5. What is your favorite snack food? Ooooh, anything sweet. I have a terrible sweet tooth. Really bad, I know.
3 Things about me
- I am super introverted, but a totally different personality seems to come forward when i am working. I really trip people out when they see me outside of work, LOL.
- I have a chronic illness called gastroparesis. It can make me really tired sometimes, but mostly my symptoms are pretty mild.
- I am a studio manager at JCPenney Portrait Studios.
My 5 Questions for My Nominees
- Describe your blog in five words and provide a link to your blog.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- Using a GIF, tell us where you live.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and add your most recent photo of them.
- What verse of the bible inspires you the most at the current time?
My Nominees if they choose to participate. Some are new bloggers so please check them out
- Maddy, maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
- Allison, A Farm Girl’s Life
- Streets of Nuremberg
- arv!, JaipurThruMyLens
- LEANNE COLE
- Maggie, Dreaming of Guatemala
- pattimoed, P.A. Moed
- Ming Thein, Ming Thein | Photographer
- Alex Raphael
- Random thoughts
- Educated Unemployed Indian
- Jyoti, Live. Explore.
- Photography Journal Blog
- Jane Lurie, Jane Lurie Photography
- Gracie M, gmarchiani.wordpress.com
- Cathy, betweenthelinesbookblog.com
- Tofino Photography, Welcome to Tofino Photography
- Frank Hubeny, Poetry, Short Prose and Walking
- Prior…, priorhouse blog
- Morgan, Booknvolume
-Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
-Add the award image to your post
-List the rules
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
-Share a link to your best post(s)
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the “Like” button. If you would like to see more posts like this, don’t forget to “Follow” me so that you will get email notifications of future blog posts. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.